[Northkeep] Crown Tourney

Candy candyln at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 08:23:05 PDT 2013

I am passing this on for Kyna

Greetings To the North!
As we all know, crown tourney is coming up fast! All though Alicia and Candilynn are the autocrats, they can not do it all! We need people to sign up for gate shifts. The first gate shift is rather early, so please only sign up if you intend to be there early in the morning. Also, the first two shifts are the super busy shifts.  The 10:45-12:45pm shift may not be busy, so we may let people go early if needed. The last shift may or may not be needed at all, we will just wait and see. That being said, I would still like all the time slots filled. Email me personally, or post to the Namron list to claim a time spot.

Thanks!
H. L. Kyna

6:45-8:45 am (9am)
1. Kathy Shatly