[Northkeep] need arrows ??

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jun 2 15:33:49 PDT 2013

greetings

do you need arrows ?
do you need  NEW  arrows?
want to learn to make your own ??
want to learn to make them for others ??
the northkeep arc d'ors and the arts and sciences minister
are planning to include  " arrow making 101 " in the July a and s meeting : )
so now would be a really good time to get with an archery marshal ,
to find out what  shaft length, shaft spine, point weight, and nock type, would be the best match for you and your bow, and get the parts ordered.
that way you will have the parts and be ready to go in July : )

there will be taper tools, fletching jigs, fletch tite, and feral tite available to use
I am contemplating spending the $75.00 and shipping for a nifty nocker kit , so that we can do a period nock class later.
we are also planning string making , fletching, arrow straightening, bolt making, and if a suitable location can be found bow making classes for future meetings as the a&s minister has space and time available  : )
there is also the possibility that h.l. dewi will teach some crossbow classes, such as prod attachment techniques, string making for crossbows, stock making , or trigger assemblies.
and if I can get some practice in , ( or talk our other bowyer into teaching ) we may also do a rivercane arrow making class or classes : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur