[Northkeep] King's College...just 4 days...SATURDAY...Follow the link to the SCHEDULE!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 15:10:07 PDT 2013

Greetings, Ansteorrans, One and All.

In just 4 days, the Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the King's
College...Ansteorra's premier teaching event!!

Now, I've mentioned the room...the opportunities to teach and share your
knowledge...and maybe even a challenge to the fighting community--which
was answered!

...but if you're holding out--it's getting late! Tomorrow is the deadline
for class submissions.

There's still some room and time to share what you know.

You might even have gotten a sample of the classes: costuming, armoring,
cooking, calligraphy & illumination, glasswork, metalwork...just to
mention a few.

But I didn't give you the SCHEDULE...which is available on Google docs,
right now--and should be viewable on the website sometime tomorrow.

Once again, this a fabulous opportunity to share the things you have
learned with others who have (or will have) that same passion.

The numbers have grown...many thanks to all who have volunteered to
teach...and we have 48 instructors preparing to teach 84 hours of classes
in 18 different areas!!

For anyone still interested, you have until tomorrow to get your class
together and send in the Class and Teacher Form.

How do you sign up to teach a class?
   1) Go to the King's College page:
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class Sign-Up, which takes you to a Google Docs page.
   3) Follow the instructions on the page.

If you have any problems with the Google Docs process, drop me a line and
I'll send you the form directly...we have lots of formats to make use of.

To get to the schedule:
   1) Go to the King's College page:
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class List and Schedule, which takes you to the schedule.
   3) The current schedule is on the first tab; the current class list is
on the second tab.

Regards,
Maistir Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
Teacher Coordinator