[Northkeep] Project Work Day - Sunday

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:46:00 PDT 2013

Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm I will be opening my house for all sorts of
project work.

I have a tile-floored great room that is available for the second part of
the Banner Making class (if Duches Gwyneth is available - there's room for
other projects too).

My sewing room is open and available with serger, sewing machines, dress
maker's dummy, cutting table, etc for anyone looking to work on sewing
projects.

AND, we will continue casting investiture site tokens on my covered patio.

For anyone interested in coming over, please know that I have multiple
animals (large long-haired dogs and multiple cats)...they will be (or can
be) sequestered if necessary.  But know that they live everywhere in my
house (except the sewing room).

At this time, I don't have a scheduled "closing time".  I do have a grill
available if people are interested in an evening feed of some sort, just
let me know and we'll work something out.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.