[Northkeep] Tahlequah Meeting on Sunda

S L Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 7 07:50:26 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Due to the fire at my house last Thursday, I will not be able to attend the meeting on Sunday in Tahlequah.  Fighters are welcome to meet at the park.  If anyone is planning to attend the A&S meeting or hold the pot luck at the First United Methodist Church, please contact me so that I can make sure the door to the Activities Building is open.  I miss you all and am so sorry that I won't see you at this meeting.  I'll try to be at the next one in 2 weeks.

Yours in Service,

Cicily