[Northkeep] To Ian and Arthur

Rebecca Minton rebeccaj_bragg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 12:09:31 PDT 2013

Hey guys,
    The flyer lists  that the site opens at 5 bc we had been asked very early on if we could be a potential event for Rikkr's (sp?) elevation. Just in case our event was chosen for that, we wanted the site to be open for him and his vigil. Since we had to have the flyer published before we had the official word on it, we posted that it opened at 5, with the caveat that there are no overnight accommodations. The new schedule showing site opening at 8am Saturday, was posted on our event page, but if anyone shows up Friday then they can troll in and hang out for a bit, but they'll still have to understand they can't stay there all night.  Our official setup time Friday evening begins at 6, and runs until whenever we get finished. I'm sure we can be done by a reasonable hour and get a good night's sleep before the big day. Sherry hasn't specified when she would like for the kitchen staff to begin, so as far as I know, 9:00 should be fine.  I have sent
 her a message to ask, and if she has a different time in mind, I will post it.
    Thank you to all of you who are working so hard to help make this a wonderful event.
       Rebecca