[Northkeep] OT: Job Opening

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:49:04 PDT 2013

Are you friendly, outgoing have a great personality and want to help
people? Can you do sales? Our newspaper group is hiring for a sales
position in beautiful downtown Skiatook, OK selling advertising for the
Skiatook Journal and helping local businesses get new customers. I have
been doing it here in Owasso for the past few months and I can tell you the
job is fun, interesting, you would work with a great bunch of people and
you get a great base pay and lots of bonuses and ways to supplement your
income, and insurance! Contact me for more details if you are interested.

Tina

--
Any day above ground is a good day!