[Northkeep] Park Revel Sunday!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:56:53 PDT 2013

The monthly park revel is Sunday! Come out and have some fun with your barony. Bring drinks and snacks. Bring armor for fighting, artisans the pavilion is nice and comfy for projects. We have the Northeast pavilion from 11 to 6pm. Morgan and I will be there about 2:30 as we will be driving back from Collision of Caravans. Hope to see you there!

Montega
Baroness

(The date was chosen according to the event calendar and when the pavilion was available. this was the best possible day to be able to get a revel in for this month. The next park revel will be July 28th)

Sent from my iPhone