[Northkeep] A&S Blitz from Investiture - from A&S Minister

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:24:23 PDT 2013

>From the A&S Minister (who is having email issues):

If you participated in the A&S Blitz at investiture, I'd love to hear from
off-list concerning what you liked or didn't like about the A&S Blitz this
past weekend.  It was the first time we've tried anything like this and
we'd like to get your feedback so we can improve on it in the future.

For example, if you've got suggestions for ways to lay it out better, or
suggestions for stations, or any other suggestions...they are all welcome
and appreciated.

Please send your feedback to OFF-LINE to Adalia, she'll compile it for me
and get it to me while I continue to work to resolve my email issues.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.