[Northkeep] Populace Tonight

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 24 21:46:15 PDT 2013

Thank you  to everyone who showed up at populace tonight. We hope to have more folks there next month. For those who could not attend here are a few points:

 We have open offices. Chronicler, Archery Marshall, Hospitaler, Web Minister, MOC. If you are interested please fill out the application on the Kingdom website.

 We will be introducing The Beacon of Northkeep as the new baronial award and would like our own artisans to make the regalia. If you are interested let us know and we will get with you about the design.

 Crown is coming and we want to show off our barony with some pomp and circumstance. Put on your finery and help us show who we are. Join us under the Northkeep pavilion. It's going to be a great day!

 Anyone needing a family (or single) membership please send in your names. All names entered will be put in a hat and the winner will be announced next populace.

Grub n Garb is Wednesday and the park revel is Sunday.

See you soon!
Montega
Baroness

Sent from my iPhone