[Northkeep] a&s meeting ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jun 28 09:22:19 PDT 2013

greetings

since the 1st Monday of the month is in 3 days , I just wanted to verify that we are still scheduled to do the arrow making class at the library ??

I have 2 single fletching jigs, and a jo-jan multi-Fletcher ( 6 shafts at a time ) , some fletch tite, some feathers, etc.
so I can do a demo type class if needed, but am hoping some of the archers were able to purchase supplies, so that we can do hands on classes : )
anyone with fletching jigs, taper tools, or other materials are welcome to come as well.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur