[Northkeep] Welcome New Archers = )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jun 30 17:21:49 PDT 2013

greetings

hope everyone had fun : )
is ok, gave me a chance to straighten a couple sets of #35 arrows .
and work on a super small arm guard for another of our new archers  : )
( not to mention pulling out all the damaged loaner arrows for possible
repair in class Monday night ; )

we mainly worked from the 10 yard line , working on basic form, so one of
the new archers could more easily translate from a training wheel bow .
and both archers could get used to shooting again : )

but it's always good having new archers on the line, ( makes me feel more
useful ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur