[Northkeep] King's College...just 3 days...SATURDAY...Follow the link to the SCHEDULE!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 10:14:04 PDT 2013

Greetings, Ansteorrans, One and All.

It's just 3 days to King's College...Ansteorra's premier teaching event!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

I've already droned on and on about the wonderful classes...72 in all.

I've blathered about the rich talent of our teachers...50 have come forward.

..and I've probably dulled the senses about the extensive hours of instruction...90 in all.

But why stop now...we have 3 days!!

The Class Schedule is currently available:
   1) Go to the King's College page: http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class List and Schedule, which takes you to the schedule.
   3) The current schedule is on the first tab; the current class list is on the second tab.

I will be adding one more tab (some time tomorrow) with any special circumstances to consider for the classes: material costs, size limitations, etc.

But I have certainly been most remiss until now with regard to our teachers.

Thank you...thank you...THANK YOU!!

Regards,
Maistir Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
Teacher Coordinator

ps. Teachers--please look at the list and let me know if there are any errors or omissions so that I can remedy them...and thanks again.