[Northkeep] King's College...TOMORROW...Follow the link to FINAL Schedule and Class Descriptions WITH FEES!!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 09:57:39 PDT 2013

Greetings, Ansteorrans, One and All.

Well, we're almost there. King's College...Ansteorra's premier teaching event is TOMORROW!

I've made the last update to the Class Descriptions...the class limits and fees.

These are 75 Golden Opportunities to Learn and Share!!

*PLUS* There will Forge Work on the lawn...somewhere--follow the smoke.

The Class Schedule is currently available:
   1) Go to the King's College page: http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class List and Schedule, which takes you to the schedule.
   3) Schedule on the 1st tab; Class List on the 2nd tab; and, Class Descriptions on the 3rd tab.

This should be the last of the messages.

Please look at the Class Schedule as it has changed a little over the past few days.

Ansteorra, Thank you for your kind indulgence in this effort...and be safe on the road.

Regards,
Maistir Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
Teacher Coordinator