[Northkeep] Work day

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 17:55:05 PDT 2013

Sorry Guys.  I had planned to be there but have been sick all week and  am
still recovering.  Just didn't have it in me today.  Giant THANK  YOUs to
everyone who came and worked and to Adalia and Geoffry for opening their  home
so it could happen.  You are all ROCK!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 6/9/2013 7:36:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,