[Northkeep] Investiture Set-up

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:47:48 PDT 2013

As of this time the water restriction has been lifted.  I imagine the boil
warning will be gone by this weekend.  The break has been fixed already.
If however there is still a boil advisory then we will just pickup water
for the kitchen at etc. at walmart or somewhere.  We can get it in 5 gallon
jugs.  Now of course that expense would need to go through the financial
committee but I don't think there will be an issue.
However the short answer is, let's not panic until we see what the notices
are for Friday.  My guess based on past experience is that this will be a
non-issue by then. If not we have methods of dealing with it.

Ainar
Seneschal