[Northkeep] Set-up for tomorrow

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:07:38 PDT 2013

Since 6:00 seems to be the time, that's when I'll arrive.  If anyone is
going to be there earlier, please post on the list.  I'll get there and
start sorting out the decorations.

Franziska

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Tega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:

> 6 is the time when last I checked. I'll have the autocrat confirm it. :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:59 AM, Linda Moore <gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you again to all of the people who have offered to serve.  If you
> want to, there is still room...
> >
> > And what time are we supposed to be at the site to help set up today?
> >
> > Gwyneth

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius