[Northkeep] Collision of Caravans Ride Etc

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 10:41:00 PDT 2013

Hello Northkeep, Chemin Noir, and Everybody Else on this List,

I have decided last minute to go to the Collision of Caravans this weekend because I was able to make sure my farm was taken care of in my absence.

I was wondering if anyone would like to split the cost of fuel and a hotel room to go with me.
I am off from Fri-Mon, so I have no specific time to leave/return. We can work around your schedule.

If interested, please contact me off list. I have a truck that seats 3, so I can take 2 people, and room in the back to tote stuff. I don't, however, get good gas mileage.

Let me know soon,
Dervilia O'Shannon

P.S. Feel free to forward this to another list for Mooneschadowe, Chemin Noir, etc.