[Northkeep] Fighter Practice 6/19/13

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:04:24 PDT 2013

Ugh, sorry to hear! Will look forward to seeing him next week :)

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII
Squire to Baron Sir Brom O'Brien
Northkeep Knight Marshall

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."