[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Forwarded from Calontir List (The passing of Master Pavel Iosevich)

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:27:13 PDT 2013

He was a very wonderful man.  They are working on details for
gathering together for a wake.  So many stories are being shared, he
truely was the inspiration for so many stories and how I thibk of him,
telling a story with his friends.
Susan

  andrixos at earthlink.net <andrixos at earthlink.net>	 Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:37 AM
To: CALONTIR <CALONTIR at listserv.unl.edu>, Grimfells <Grimfells at googlegroups.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

To the people of Calontir, from Grimfells, greetings.

Master Pavel was a firm believer in the curative power of wakes.
Whenever a loved one, or a loved one of a loved one, passed away, his
form of condolences always included an offer to hoist a drink or host
a wake.  He had often expressed a wish to be sent off with a wake of
monumental proportions.  We stand obedient to his command.

With the endorsement of Natalia, the residents of the Grimfells shall
host a Wake of Honor of Pavel Iosevich on Saturday, June 29.  While
many of the details are still being arranged, we wished to let
everyone know as soon as possible, so that you may make arrangements.
Because we do not have a specific site arranged, the nature of the
event (as to whether it is primarily a camping or hall based venue) is
yet to be determined.   Regardless, be assured that the day and night
will be filled with joy and mirth, storytelling and singing, and
celebrating Pavel’s life in the way that he lived it.  His daughter
Alex looks forward to joining us in celebrating his life.

Additional information will be forthcoming.  Please continue to visit
this location for further details.

Andrixos

--

---