[Northkeep] Bards and Archers And Fools at Beltane Games!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Mar 20 13:22:03 PDT 2013

Greetings!

This year's Beltane Games will feature four tournaments. Do you have what
it takes to win?

Archer of Namron <http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/championships/archery>
Title Bard of Namron<http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/championships/bardic-championship>
Baronial Fool <http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/championships/fool>
Thrown Weapons Champion<http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/championships/thrown-weapons-championship>

Beltane Games will be held May 3rd through the 5th at Camp
Dakani<http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/home/directions-to-site>.
In addition to the tournaments listed above we will have games and
activities for children, celtic games for adults and a few rapier and
chivalric antics to entertain the crowd.

Our evening revel (Irish Pub) promises to be great fun. If you want to
learn more about the schedule please visit our website at
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org.

I hope to see everyone at Beltane!

in service,
Barone Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead