[Northkeep] missile practice cancelled : (

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 10 10:41:53 PDT 2013

greetings

it is my sad duty to report that missile practice is cancelled for today : (
it was just chilly outside, but it has begun to rain again : (
since most of our regular archers are away at war , and it is very doubtful that any new archers will show up in the rain, I do here by cancel missile practice for today : (

hopefully the next two weeks weather will be much better for archery : )
( but I'm not complaining too badly , we really need all the rain we can get right now  )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur