[Northkeep] Changing dates

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:03:47 PDT 2013

The dates haven't changed from the one you were working towards.  It is the
change to that date that they are referring to.  Originally, investiture
was going to be at Castellan, but since There (then) Majesties will not be
able to attend, we had to find another date.  :)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Rebecca Minton <rebeccaj_bragg at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Um... If the dates for Investiture have changed, then I need to adjust my
> bid to autocrat it before I submit it. This could also affect my site
> choices. Do we know what the new date will be? If it was posted earlier,
> than I do apologize for overlooking it.
>    Thanks
>        Rebecca

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.