[Northkeep] Timeline for Baronial candidates

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Mar 9 23:41:11 PST 2013

The polling is required by the BOD they just don't require the Crown to play any attention to it.  That and the polling on peerage and showing up at your replacement coronation are some of the few things that the BOD requires and they get touchy if you do not do them.
In Polling for the peerage the BOD has gotten so picky that they started pulling peerages and sanctioning Crowns who "forgot" that courtesy. I lack knowledge if the same has happened to polling the populace of a Barony. But I do know that even if the Crown picks someone not on our list it is Ok with the BOD as long as they polled for our opinions.
The Crown picking someone not on the list has happen when no one made the Crown happy. Remember the BB's are the Crowns Vickers not ours.
willow