[Northkeep] Post Gulf War Revel March 23rd

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 10 11:14:42 PDT 2013

greetings

way kool !!
sounds like fun , but unfortunately, I will have to miss it, as I will be at
OJAM  improving my bow making skills that weekend .
( although I will try to get back in time for our regularly scheduled
missile practice on Sunday, since OJAM is only near Perkins, not very far
away )
hope everyone has a blast though : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur