[Northkeep] Baronial Candidates

Tega montega at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:39:44 PDT 2013

Sir Morgan and I would like to let the populace know we have turned in our letter of intent to run for Baron and Baroness of Northkeep. We are very excited about this and encourage all who are interested in our ideas and thoughts on the matter to speak with us. We are very open to this and hope to speak to as many as we can before polling. This is a very exciting time for Northkeep!
 We will both be at the revel this week and hope to see you there! (I will post more on the revel on a separate email)
 Feel free to contact us about being candidates via phone, email or in person.
918-706-7929 (Montega)
918-706-1444 (Morgan)
Montega at gmail.com
Blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com