[Northkeep] Northkeep Revel THIS Saturday!!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:05:48 PDT 2013

Join your Barony for a fantastic Saturday at Lafortune Park 51st and Yale Sat 23rd of March 3pm!
Hear stories of war and revel! There will be hot dogs for all. Feel free to bring sides. WE CAN FIGHT! So bring your armor and have some fun! Artisans bring your projects and enjoy fellowship in the park.

 We will be in the Northeast shelter. We plan to bring wood to burn in the grill for a little warmth since it is still chilly. The electrical issues should be worked out so hot cider will be available.

 Let us know if you plan to go so we know how many hot dogs to get.
This is a garbed revel
See you there!

Lady Montega Blackdragon