[Northkeep] Timeline for Baronial candidates

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:29:00 PDT 2013

The polling is now moved to the April populous.  But as a heads up to those
that did not have an opportunity to attend populous last month, yes the
regional will accept mailed absentee ballots.  They will need to be mailed
in an envelope with your signature across the flap to ensure no tampering
with the enclosed ballot.  Again if you need more info please contact me.
A ballot will be produced shortly, as soon as the final deadline for
letters of intent to Their Highnesses has passed.

Ainar