[Northkeep] Thank you all for your patience

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 20 08:21:03 PDT 2013

Greetings to the wonderful gentles of Northkeep,

I wish to thank all of you for your patience during this time. As Ainar
stated, the polling has moved to the April populace meeting, tis of course
will affect the decision announcement time as well.

Also, you will be able to mail ballots to me. I must receive them* no later
than the Polling date*. As soon as I have all the names that will be on the
ballot, the ballots will go to your chronicler for posting in the Saga.
Please, sign the flap so that there no doubt as this is your ballot.

You do not have to have a membership to participate in this polling, but if
you do, bring your card with you, please.

Any questions, please direct to myself or your seneschal. You can reach me
by email or phone (580) 641-6595 (before 9:00 PM, please)

Yours in service to the Northern Region and Kingdom,

Muirenn inghean Chonaill
Northern Regional Seneschal