[Northkeep] Castellan & Spring Cleaning

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 11:46:27 PDT 2013

There will be a raffle again this year at Catellan.  As usual we're looking
for donations of items to put on the raffle tables.  I will be at Populace
tomorrow, A&S next Monday and can easily come to any fighter practice to
pick up anything you'd like to donate.  At officer's meeting, we discussed
possibly using the proceeds from this year's raffle to help pay for our
investiture event.  Please take a look around your house, go through your
fabric and trim stash, maybe you bought new mug at Gulf Wars and your old
one needs a new home.....That piece of garb that just doesn't really suit
you....we'll take it!  Someone else will love it.  If you can't make
populace or A&S, etc., send me an email at steldr at cox.net or call me at
918-809-4612 and we'll make other arrangements.  And you can always bring
things to Castellan itself.  Thank you in advance, everyone.

Mercedes

-
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx