[Northkeep] A&S Night this coming Monday

Linda Moore gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:15:59 PDT 2013

I am planning to come.

Gwyneth

-----Original Message-----

From: Jennifer Carlson
Sent: 28 Mar 2013 02:09:24 GMT
To: northkeep lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] A&S Night this coming Monday

Greetings! As her Excellency Mercedes announced at Populace this week, on at A&S Night on Monday I will be teaching an embroidery class.  By request, I will be teaching crewel embroidery.  It is most associated with Jacobean England, but is a very old technique and is still practiced today.  It is also a good style of embroidery for beginners, as it is wool stitched on linen fabric, and is very forgiving of fingers that are new to stitchery. I need to know who plans to participate so that I can prep the fabric.  I also need to know if you have a wool allergy.  For this class, I am asking for $2 donations to cover the cost of the yarns.  You will be able to take with you a motif that you can finish at home or bring back to the next meeting. I should be at the library by 6:30 Monday evening.   In servicio,  Talana