[Northkeep] Bartlesville Sunfest demo.

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:51:50 PDT 2013

Greetings from the Noir! We have been discussing the prospect of holding a demo this year at the Bartlesville Sunfest. It will be May 31- June 2. We are looking for volunteers to help man the booth, donnate skills and crafted items to be displayed and anyone who would just like to add to the ambiance. We intend having fighters but until we have a good gauge on who will be able to attend I'm unsure to what degree. We would live to hear from you.
Thank you for your time in reading this.

In service to the dream,
Laiodheach the Bear
Chemin Noir