[Northkeep] Chairs

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed May 22 20:38:33 PDT 2013

For those that we looking at our chairs this past weekend at Catellan, they
 have a large shipment in at the Aldi's at 21st and 129th.  They have blue
and red, both have black accents and they were $29.99 I think.  The last
ones we bought there were not as good as these are and lasted us for at least
4  years but I believe it was 5, and we are not easy on our chairs and they
are  still going, just getting a bit frayed from the sun.

Just wanted to let those that were wondering know.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,