[Northkeep] Tahlequah Meeting on May 25th

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 11:05:57 PDT 2013

Greetings,

We had a wonderful day at Tahlequah yesterday with 5 fighters in the park.
It was a beautiful day and there were lots of spectators. .  There were only
two of us at the library, but we got several items of garb cut out (don't
you just love those big, empty tables!!) and enjoyed each other's company.

Our next meeting is Sunday, June 9 at the Activities Building of the United
Methodist Church at 2PM.  We will be having our Sunday pot luck at 5:30.
Mistress Catrin will be teaching us how to easily embellish our garb.

I've had some "bookmarks" printed for the Tahlequah group with contact and
meeting information on them that I will be distributing to all the Tahlequah
participants.  Let me know if you want some to put in books at bookstores,
libraries, or give to your friends.

We'll see you at the investiture if not sooner.

Yours in service,

Lady Cicily