[Northkeep] Casting party

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:21:43 PDT 2013

Greetings Northkeep. This is a PSA requesting assistance and providing some
teaching at the same time.  I will be hosting a casting party to work on
site tokens for Investiture at my house on Tues, Wed, and Thur. nights of
next week.  Starting around 6-6:30 and working till dark.  We have a lot of
site tokens to work on and need assistance with casting and then cleanup
work.  If you have tools such as files, dremels, or cutting pliers please
bring them with you.
If you need directions/address etc please let me know.

Ainar Magnusson