[Northkeep] Castle at Muskogee

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 14:54:37 PDT 2013

Myself as well as another from Chemin Noir Work at one of the booths at
the faire. We work a rock wall and boffer fight area. I would love to
see any SCA kin out and about. Im going to be attempting to take some
business cards at some point. A surprisingly large amount of people ask
us if we do "medieval stuff" all year. Ive given out pamphlets out in
the last few years  with some success. We have a very limited amount of
storage in our tower that i can use to assist anyone with storing
things. We will be flying a banner come and find us!

In service to the dream,

Laiodheach the Bear.