[Northkeep] Baronial Badge for Missile Marshall

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:47:35 PDT 2013

Somehow, I lost the Northkeep badge for Missile Marshall.  I have tried to
copy it from a previous newsletter, but it won't convert from PDF to
Publisher or Word.

Does someone out there have one that I can copy?

I would be most grateful if you could send it to me off list.  Please make
sure that it is in Word or Publisher format.

Thank you!

Franziska von Locknitz
Northkeep Chronicler

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius