[Northkeep] In need of assistance with the Drighton tournament at Castellan

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:12:59 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!

Castellan is almost upon us and I know many have already volunteered for
duties that day and others will be volunteering soon.

Our Drighton Chivalric tournament will be the same format as last year and
we are in need of someone to run the list, others to assist with heraldry /
work with the numbers, and marshals to keep the fighting safely in the
fields.

This is my favorite tournament and it wouldn't be possible without the help
of the populace so if you have some free time from 10ish to 12ish please
let me know.

The format will be 20 minutes fighters choice, next is 20 minutes of Great
Weapon, and last is 10 minutes of Single Sword.
Rounds will be fought as per our normal, speed tournament, format.
There will be time to catch breath and rehydrate in between rounds.

Thank you all!
--
Sir Morgan Blackdragon
KSCA