[Northkeep] Populace TONIGHT!

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:07:01 PDT 2013

Thank you sir, I'm over on the Indian nation turnpike.

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII
Squire to Baron Sir Brom O'Brien
Northkeep Knight Marshall

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."