[Northkeep] Announcement

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:46:25 PDT 2013

Just got word of an announcement we have been waiting on.  Their Majesties
have spoken and Sir Morgan and Lady Montega Blackdragon have been named to
be the next Baron and Baroness of Northkeep.  Vivat to them both.
And my thanks to the Barony for making this yet another pleasant transition
so far.  We still have lots to do for Investiture.  Please get with the
autocrat to volunteer.
And a word of thanks to Centurian Geofrey and Honorable Lady Adalia who
stepped up and placed their names in the running also.  Thank you for being
willing to serve.

Ainar Magnusson
Seneschal of Northkeep.