[Northkeep] Announcement

Tega montega at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:55:25 PDT 2013

Most wonderful populace of Northkeep,
 We are so honored to be chosen as the next Baron and Baroness! We are thrilled to have the opportunity and hope to help bring a lot of fun to Northkeep. We invite your ideas and thoughts. Thank you in advance for your help with investiture. We know it will be outstanding!

Vivat Northkeep!!
Sir Morgan and Lady Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone