[Northkeep] Castle at Muskogee

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 10:21:56 PDT 2013

Greetings

I have received a performer's pass for the Castle at Muskogee Renaissance
Faire.  I will be demonstrating 16th century embroidery techniques.  If
someone can get some of our SCA business cards to me, I will be happy to
pass them out.  I can't be at the faire every weekend, but I'll go as often
as I can.  Next year, we might consider asking the faire management whether
the Barony of Northkeep could do a demonstration at the faire.  I'll talk to
some people to see whether they might be interested, but an actual request
from the barony would probably be better.  I understand that they are under
new management who might not view the SCA in the same light as before.  I
told them that I was a member of the SCA right up front when I asked for the
pass.

YIS,

Cicily