[Northkeep] Castle at Muskogee

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Thu May 2 00:37:09 PDT 2013

The group is still active in Tahlequah, but I don't know whether they have a
booth at the Castle.  I'll check it out.  If the Castle doesn't have a
problem with them I don't know why they'd have a problem with us.  Their
weapons are certainly less capable, they don't appear to have any safety
rules, they don't inspect weapons, and their garb often doesn't even attempt
to be historically accurate.

Cicily