[Northkeep] Investiture bake sale

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:47:57 PDT 2013

I will bring something - maybe some shortbread..........maybe some
brownies.......

And everyone, if you can, please try to bring your baked goods ready to be
sold by portioning into bags, etc.  Just to keep Lavina sane.  :)

Mercedes

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Angelmunkee1982
<angelmunkee1982 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> This is Lavina, I will be having a bake sale at Investiture to benefit the
> barony. If you have questions or donations just let me know!!!!
> Sent from my iPhone

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx