[Northkeep] No Northkeep Populace Tonight!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon May 20 19:29:16 PDT 2013

I think we will probably have to schedule it for some night we can get a
room at the library.  Wed is kinda bad for a lot of people and this weekend
will be right out due to holiday and traveling to Steppes.  We will look
into possibilities and let everyone know as soon as possible.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/20/2013 5:55:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,