[Northkeep] State of the Investiture address

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon May 27 00:46:57 PDT 2013

Hi
I have a desire to bring out my alternate persona, The Grand Duchess Zafera of the Maresh Egyptians ,but my husband thinks it would be a bad idea. I thought she could sell her trinkets and tell fortunes for the fun of it.
If any of you don't like the idea I will not do it. and if the current B &B and future B &B think it is a "bad" idea  just say so and it is off.
I know Elfsea couldn't handle my  Rom, but this is Northkeep and we can handle anything.