[Northkeep] Casting party

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:30:25 PDT 2013

Not sure what you are casting;  but if it is pewter, feel free to
check with Willow about using my casting pot to speed up the process.
It is the one Ferd recomended and we used in the class I took from
him, sorry the name escapes me.  It is easy to use and hopefully will
speed up your time working.
Susan the Curious