[Northkeep] Check in please

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue May 21 06:41:00 PDT 2013

We're good....a little rain, a little lightning...some strange winds, but
no damage....

(yes, I meant strange, not strong - our front door is recessed from the
front of the house and the winds blew some odd things onto the storm door)

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Tega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:

> Things are good in Coweta!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 21, 2013, at 7:57 AM, facondupray <facondupray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings Northkeep,
> >
> > Just wanted to make sure everyone made it through the storms alright
> >
> > Facon
> >

> > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.John
> Yates <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings!
> >
> >    My sympathies to those of you hit by the tornadoes. For those who
> asked about down here in McAlester, thank you. The city itself had no
> effects and only minor stuff in our region. Britta the Red (my co-worker
> that I worked storm coverage with tonight,) and I are fine.
> >
> > Val

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.