[Northkeep] FOOD BANK HELP

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 19:43:44 PST 2013

Greetings Northkeep,

One of our members, Dirgelion, organizes a small community food bank.  She
is working on Thanksgiving baskets for fifteen families in need. Below is a
small list of the things that she still needs to fill the baskets.  If
anyone would like to donate anything on the list (or cash or supermarket
gift cards to buy turkeys) Dirgelion and Otar are going to try and make it
to the Dionadair/Ensign tournament this Saturday and I know would be
thrilled to take your donations.  If they don't make it out, Ainar can get
things to her pretty easily and he will definitely be there.  Thanks
everyone!  Oh - and if they end up with extras, don't worry, she'll be doing
it again for Christmas.  J  (Also, she does maintain the food bank all the
time so she'll take donations all year, not just at the holidays.)

Mercedes

Still needed items:

3 Cases of Instant Potatoes

3 Cases of Assorted peas, carrots or corn

2 Cases of Evaporated Milk

3 Cases of Sweetened Condensed Milk

15 Poultry Seasonings

15 Cans of Pumpkin Pie Filling

15 Bags of Brown Sugar

15 Bags of White Sugar

15 Bags of Flour

15 Bottles of Cooking Oil

Optional items they like to include if possible:

15 packets of pancake mix

15 bottles syrup

15 Peanut Butter

15 Bags of Rice-Goldie

15 Bags of Beans or canned

Cases of Raman Noodles

Pasta of any kind

Pasta Sauces

Canned Protein items: Canned tuna, chicken, chili, soups, stews, etc.

Oh and for those wondering - a case = 12 cans or boxes