[Northkeep] Food Bank help II

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 20:34:46 PST 2013

Actually I think the deadline is tomorrow.,,,,,.and she has been telling
people that they can bring things to the burlesque show that is sponsoring
the food bank on the 23rd so I don't think it's too late.  Thanksgiving is
late this year.  It's also the first day of Hannukah.  I heard someone call
it Thankuka the other day LOL.

Just let her know whatever you pick up on Saturday so she knows it's coming
- and if Kevin still works at the same place I could meet you after work one
day to pick up.  :)

Mercedes